Rock On to the Worst in Funny, Creepy Bad Album Cover Art
1. I think Moe needs to start channeling that hatred into something more productive, like macramé.
2. Dang, I’d so love to hear this sermon. I’m sure it speaks highly of women and their sexuality, as long as they know their place.
3. Alright! Horse twerking’!
4. This has to be in the Top Ten Creepy Album Covers of all time.
5. Gee, if you’re gonna get your hair did all fancy like, I’d go somewhere besides home!
6. Oh, schat! He did? Doesn’t seem to bother Marjan. Oh, those dirty, kinky Dutch.
7. Is she going down on the knobs or keys?
8. The title is Bosnian for “My Lost Love, What Game You Play Now.” A bitter Bosnian indeed.
9. I’m guessing it’s an alien abduction.
10. Anyone remember the song “Hocus Pocus” by Focus, the 70’s Dutch rock band? This guy was the lead singer, keyboardist, and of course, flutist.
11. “Why do my fingers smell like poop?!?”
12. Love songs by inbred brothers.
13. Can’t properly wear a bed sheet over your head either.
14. I do believe this inspired The Twilight Zone.
15. Let the swingin’ begin!
16. Quintet, Loopers. Quintet.
17. I don’t think it’s their banjo they’re strokin’.
18. The translation is, “It’s Just a Goodbye, Cherie.” Wow, I think he’s going to euthanize that poodle.
19. Everybody has a dream. Sammy’s was to become the next Evel Knievel.